TranZform® Space Accordion PartitionsSide Folding Doors
Model Number: ESP10
TranZform® Space accordion partitions provide a quick and convenient solution to separating a large room into two or more divided sections for security, privacy or crowd control. These durable panels require minimal headroom, zero floor space. Requiring only an overhead track for support, these compact panels can be designed to recess into a side wall pocket, conveniently storing them out of sight and out of mind, for full use of your building space.
- Available Sizes: 3’6” to 14’ H, standard construction
- Stack Area: 1 ¾” per foot width + 5 ½”
- Hang Weight: 1.9 lbs per ft2, extended
TranZform Space Accordion Partitions are constructed for daily use where room separation is needed.
If your requirements call for advanced sound control, visit our TranZform® Sound Accordion Partitions.
- Track: TranZform panels are supported by a heavy duty extruded aluminum track. Multiple mounting styles are offered for varying header construction based on available ceiling and clearance space
- Panels: The continuous length, 4 1/2” wide dual wall panels are coated with a scratch resistant vinyl clad 24 gauge steel, corrugated and reinforced with double rolled end beads for strength and resilience
- Hinges: Full height extruded vinyl hinges are rugged for lasting performance and allow for simple panel replacement with units mounted in place. These hinges can be color matched to wall panels
- Lead Post: A heavy duty extruded aluminum post fitted with grip-type handles provides operational support and hook-bolt connection that will close the panels securely. If you require additional security, keyed locking is an available option
TranZform Space Accordion Partitions provide a gliding manual push/pull operation accomplished with ease and minimal force.
Post-industrial and pre-consumer recycled content values and LEED® credits are available, and components are easily recyclable.
Available for side closing products up to 12 feet high, this heavy duty 12 gauge steel pocket door and frame assembly neatly closes off the pocket area of a stored partition.Learn More
Single Slide or Bi Parting Construction
This side folding product can be designed to close at the center of the room in divided sections or extend fully from one wall to the other.Learn More